- Reviews on NEP: Recently after lunching of New Education Policy (NEP) by the Govt of India Dept of MHRD NGO has taken critic review from the experts of Different fields like Scientist, Educationist, Economist, Industrilist and and print a booklet “Deepshikha-A review on NEP” and submitted to Formar CM Mr Kamalnath than also send it to Department of MHRD for review and necessary modification
- Work on New Education Policy and printed a booklet “Gyanodaya” which was Redemption by Honorable Formar CM of MP –Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan Saheb applauded and encouraged work done by GPESDS. Cabinet Education Minster also recommended the booklet for help to NEP for expressing the views on behalf of Madhya Pradesh .
- Suggestions on NEP submitted to Formar HRD minister Shree Prakash Javdekar Saheb on behalf of Citizen opinions of MP.
- Successfully Completion :Project of MPCST Bhopal “Narmda River Water Quality Checking and Developed the Volunteer for Maintaining and cleaning Water quality Near Narmda Bank”.
- Awareness and Skill Development Programme for Central Govt of India with support of IASC (Skill Development Council) NGO successfully conduct the workshops for All Nagar Nigams and Municipal corporations of MP with the support of IASC sector skill council On the Occasion of Mark 150th Birth year of Mahatma Gandhi Govt of India launched one year workshop Program for the safety of Cleaning Workers “Workshop on Hazardous Cleaning” the motto of this workshop was giving the safety guidelines and awareness to stop Manual Cleaning work and Law for safety of Cleaning workers”.
Website Developed By